- Web Developer
- Debtor's Clerk
This person will need to have a clear understanding of our client’s businesses to build creative and professional websites, developing the concept into live websites and keeping the projects on track with respect to meeting deadlines. An ability to work well under pressure to deliver projects on time is essential.
A very strong understanding and knowledge of Joomla (technical and navigational functionalities), HTML, intermediate PHP, MySQL and current web trends. Experience with Google Adwords, Analytics, WordPress is beneficial. Ability to scope, develop and manage a website from start to finish.
Contribute to the development, implementation, and achievement of departmental objectives in a non .net environment ; Provide solutions to complex problems; Responsible for executing projects to meet briefs, standards, client requirement and deadlines including:
- Lead the web development analysis process
- Responsible for ensuring that all work meets best practice code re-usability
- Ensure adequate unit testing of all development to meet quality standards (permutations, usability, stability and accuracy)
- Meeting deadlines as per scope of work/enhancements
- Ensuring understanding of and the compliance to company development methods and standards
- Ensure issues are timorously escalated and appropriately resolved
- Design and develop web-based applications for eNetworks clients using Joomla, HTML, intermediate PHP, MySQL and current web trends, according to brief
- Work on legacy systems to develop, enhance existing applications
- Mentoring: It is a specific requirement that mentoring of the junior developer takes place
- Proactively remain abreast of industry knowledge
- Development of both technical and soft skills
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong technical and navigational Joomla knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fast learner
- Must thrive in fast moving environment
View the Debtor's Clerk position.